Terms and Conditions
Access to and use of textfileschema.omegatower.net (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”) both within the United States of America and internationally is provided on the following terms:
- By using this website and its services you agree to be bound by these terms, which shall take effect immediately on your first use of this website. You may not use this website's services if you do not accept the terms. If you do not agree to be bound by all of the following terms please do not access and use this website. This website reserves rights to block violators of these terms from using its services or restrict their access in any form at any time, without notice.
- This website may change these terms at any time, without notice.
- You agree to use this website only for lawful purposes, and in a way that does not infringe the rights of, restrict or inhibit anyone else’s use of this website.
- You agree that lawful owners of this website own all legal right, title, copyrights, design rights, and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in this website and all content (including all software applications) located on the site, except where explicitly noted.
- You may not copy, reproduce, republish, disassemble, decompile, reverse engineer, post, make available to the public, or otherwise use the content (including all software applications) in any way except for your own personal use.
- This website's content and services are provided "AS IS" and on an "AS AVAILABLE" basis. To the extent permitted by law, this website excludes all representations and warranties (whether express or implied by law), including the implied warranties of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose, non-infringement, compatibility, security and accuracy. This website does not guarantee the accuracy, completeness or performance of the website or any of the content and services. While we try to ensure that all functionality provided is correct no responsibility is accepted by or on behalf of this website for any errors or inaccurate content on the website.
- This website shall not be liable for any of the following losses or damage (whether such damage or losses were foreseen, foreseeable, known or otherwise): (a) loss of data; (b) loss of revenue or anticipated profits; (c) loss of business; (d) loss of opportunity; (e) loss of goodwill or injury to reputation; (f) losses suffered by third parties; or (g) any indirect, consequential, special or exemplary damages arising from the use of this website and its services regardless of the form of action.
- This website does not warrant that functions and services available on this website will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this website or the servers which make it available are free of viruses or bugs.
- This website is currently free to use and is free of advertisement. This website reserves the right to change this at any time, without notice.